Friday, February 13, 2009

HOLY SHIT.

A month into my queries, and one of the first agents I sent a letter to has requested a partial. (First hundred pages). HELL YEAH. Okay, now don't get too excited, it's just a partial, it could still get turned down, it could totally suck to them, but, but....but....how cool is that? I actually sounded interesting to someone! I actually wrote something that intrigued an agent. Wow. Let me just bask in this moment. Only two rejections and one request so far. I think this is good. (Well, from what I read about the horrors of this business, my situation is a good thing.) Oh! And it's not some pussy agency (although- to all the pussy agencies out there, I'm sorry, I'm sure you're fabulous.) This is like, a really big, BIG f*ing company. (Of course, I'm maintaining my professionalism as of right now by not revealing any more information and by keeping my composure.

Holy shit.

This is so fucking cool.

No comments: