Thursday, February 26, 2009

Back in the Game!

Holy crap, there must be something in the water here. I'm going to the gym, planning lunch dates with my friends, keeping appointments, actually showering everyday (yeah, yeah, gross, I know-be quiet.)

And I'm feeling good after sending out more stuff to agents. I'm reworking some of my queries before I send them out, and above all that, I'm not going to stress about this waiting game. I'm gonna take it like it comes, and just be happy. (Okay, I know you're saying right now that I'm ridiculous, and all I need it one bad day or another rejection to set me back 10 paces, but just nod your head and say, "Yes, Kathy, whatever you say).

And to top it all off, I'm working on my second novel. Yeah, screw those agent bastards, I say (just kidding to any agent that might be reading this-just picture a tiny little person holding a lonely "Yay Me!" sign standing on her soap box)! I'm gonna continue writing because, by golly by gosh, it's what I want to do, no matter what! So....yeah!

Oh, and did I mention I got my nails done? I'm trying this new feminine thingy. It's cool, because it makes my fingers look all long and pretty, but the best part is that it makes a cool clicking noise on the computer. click click click click

Here's to a new me! (This week)

1 comment:

Maureen Lipinski said...

Keep plugging along! I started my second book while my first one was on submission. Writing is the only thing we can control, so keep at it!